Thanks to the Synchrotron researchers, the workshop was lectured by specialist having a highly skill in a specific technique based on Radiation Applications. This activity was joined by outside participants and PSU staffs. 70 paticipants, the lecturers, graduated students and students are very interested in this workshop and also write the research proposal for Synchrotron support.
The Most Congratulations to Jureeporn Yuannan, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Nantakan Muensit's Advisee, The Best Paper Award at ATEMa2016
|"Superhydrophobic perfect white"
protecting and easy removing
| "Superhydrophobic black magic"
excellence for all surface
28 June 2016 Dr.Nantakan was invited for Joining the Workshop on National Strategy Plans for Technology & Economy Development from Viewpoints of Southern Communities
|The first spin out of the CENE, the surface coating research.|
Prof. John Briggs from Fraunhofer
The Most Welcome, The Delegators from France Embassy visited CENE for future funding and students, 17 March 2016
- The 3rd/2015 - Cene Journal Club on 13 Jan 2016
- Congratulations to Ms.Darika Jaa-oh for her Ph.D. defense dissertation.
- CENE Journal Club : 1/2015
- Welcome the researchers from 7 universities, discussing on CENE energy harvesting bikes, power bank and nanocoating
- Welcome the Visitor from Cladue Bernard University, France
- CENE vs AMBIENCE
- CENE Workshop : Nanotechnology Solution by Atomic Force Microscope & Scanning Electron Microscope
- Visitors from The Queen Sirikit Department of Sericulture on 19 May 2015
- 2015 CENE-WU Journal Club : LekoBot 3D-Printer
- CENE Activity : Piezo-polymer Preparation on 12 -13 Mar, 2015