The Most Welcome, The Delegators from France Embassy visited CENE for future funding and students, 17 March 2016
Welcome the researchers from 7 universities, discussing on CENE energy harvesting bikes, power bank and nanocoating
June 2015, Assoc.Prof.Engr.Dr.Yufridin Wahab and Masri Zairi Mohd Zin of Advanced Multidisciplinary MEMS Based Integrated Electronics (AMBIENCE) have given a warm welcome to Dr.Nantakan Muensit and Panu Thainiramit. They have also demonstrated the cleanroom with all kinds of microelectronics facilities.
25 - 26 May 2015. Thanks to the speakers from Coax Group Corp. Ltd., THAILAND for AFM & SEM workshop. The topic is “Nanotechnology Solution by Atomic Force Microscope & Scanning Electron Microscope” presenting the principle, applications and related techniques. Besides, the participants can directly observe their samples by AFM & SEM.
- Visitors from The Queen Sirikit Department of Sericulture on 19 May 2015
- 2015 CENE-WU Journal Club : LekoBot 3D-Printer
- CENE Activity : Piezo-polymer Preparation on 12 -13 Mar, 2015
- IP Fair : Innovation for LOHAS (Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability)
- 2015 Journal Club
- Congratulation new assistant professor Dr.Chatchai Putson
- Visitors from Super Science High School in Japan lead by teacher Shinei Sugawara at CENE
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) at CENE
- Research group meeting 15 Oct 2014
- CENE 3D Printer for Orthopaedic Surgery